MP police constable mock test 2022
Paper 1 (General Knowledge & Reasoning,Science & Simple Arithmetic)
MP police constable mock test 2022
Paper 2 (Computer Networking Software Subjects)
MP Police Constable Exam detail & Syllabus
MP Police Constable Exam detail & Syllabus : The MP Police Constable exam is conducted by MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board). MP Police Constable 2022 exam notification will be out soon and uploaded here upon release. Many candidates take part in this highly competitive exam for the very reputable post of Police Constable. Thus, it is important to start preparing early to crack it.
The 2021 MP Police Constable exam was conducted on 8th January 2022. The dates for the Physical Efficiency Test will be released soon and notified here. You can go through this post to get the latest updates for the MP Police constable recruitment for 4000 vacancies. Read the MP Police constable syllabus, exam pattern, exam date, salary, preparation strategy, question papers and more!
MP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
MP Police Constable Exam detail & Syllabus: MP Police Eligibility Criteria is the first and foremost piece of information that must be known to all those who are willing to apply for the MP Police Constable posts. With the help of the MP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria, you will know if you can apply for the given post or not. The MP Police Eligibility Criteria for the Constable post mainly includes the fulfilment of the following:
- MP Police Constable Educational Qualification
- MP Police Constable Age Limit
- MP Police Constable Physical Standards
- MP Police Constable Nationality
- MP Police Constable other eligibility criteria
We have discussed each of the eligibility criteria in detail here for MP Police Constable 2022 Recruitment.
MP Police Constable Educational Qualification
MP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria also requires the candidates to have certain educational criteria to appear in the exam:
- You must have passed class 10th or Higher Secondary or equivalent examination under the 10+2 system if you belong to the Unreserved, SC & OBC category whereas you should have passed class 10th if you belong to the ST category.
- You should have passed the Class 12 examination or Higher Secondary or equivalent examination under the 10+2 system from a recognized board.
MP Police Constable Age Limit
The age limit requirement for MP Police Constable is as follows:
- If you belong to the general category, then your age has to be
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 years
|Category||For the post to be filled by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (Gazetted / Non-Gazetted / Executive)||For third/fourth class posts outside the purview of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Open Category||21 years to Maximum 33 years||18 years to Maximum 33 years|
|Female (Unreserved), Male & Female Candidates (Reserved Category – SC/ ST & OBC, Government / Corporation / Board / Autonomous organization employees and city soldiers)||21 years to Maximum 38 years (Maximum Relaxation of 05 Years)||18 years to Maximum 38 years (Maximum Relaxation of 05 Years)|
Age Relaxation for MP Police Constable
The MP Police Constable Age Criteria also has a provision for age relaxation for certain categories as per government orders.
MP Police Constable Physical Standards
MP Police Constable Exam detail & Syllabus: be well proficient with the work and responsibilities of Police Constable, a candidate has to be physically fit. The MP Police Constable Physical Eligibility lays ground rules that are to be followed and met by the aspiring candidates. The MP Police Constable Physical Eligibility focus on the physical health of the candidates. Serving a country as a Policemen requires as much physical health as it requires mental abilities which is why MP Police Constable Physical Eligibility tells the physical prerequisites to appear for the exam:
- Apart from the above-mentioned criteria, candidates must ensure they have good health for the post. Selected candidates need to submit a Medical Fitness Certificate.
- The candidate must have proper eyesight and no flat foot.
|Male Candidate (General, OBC, SC)||168 cm||Relaxed: 81 cmExpand: 86 cm|
|Male Candidate (ST)||160 cm||Relaxed: 76 cmExpand: 81 cm|
|Female Candidate (All Category)||158 cm||–|
MP Police Constable Nationality
MP Police Constable Eligibility also includes the nationality of a candidate. Most of the government exams focus on the nationality of the candidate. Likewise, MP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria also focus on the nationality of a candidate. the following is the requirement:
- You must be a Citizen of India
MP Police Constable Other Eligibility Criteria
Apart from fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria for the MP Police Constable, you also need to fulfill the other eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
If you are aiming to serve as a government employee, it is a prominent prerequisite to assess your character. Speaking of which, MP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria also requires certain assurance of character by the candidate before they offer them any employment to serve the country. The MP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria based on the character is as follows:
- You need to have Good Character.
- You need to have a sound mind.
Physical Efficiency Test:
To check the physical efficiency of a candidate MP Police Constable Physical Eligibility are to be met by all the aspiring candidates. The physical Fitness of a candidate plays a vital role in the selection of a candidate for this post. The MP Police Constable Physical Eligibility tells the candidate the requirements which are needed to meet by the candidates.
|Post||800 mt Race Time||Shotput throw||Long Jump|
|Male: Constable (GD)||2 min 45 second||19 ft (weight:7.26KG)||13 ft|
|Female: Constable (GD)||4 min||15 ft (weight:4KG)||10 ft|
MP Police Constable Exam Pattern
Get to know the MP Constable Exam Pattern here. Before you begin your preparations for the MP Police Constable Exam, know the detailed exam pattern here. Knowing the MP Police exam pattern in advance will help you ease your preparation level and study with proper planning and strategy for the MP Police Constable Exam.
MP Police Constable Selection Process
MP Constable Constable Exam comprises three stages. The stages include-
(i) Written-test, (ii) Physical Standard Test (PST) (iii) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- The written test is further divided into two Papers: Paper1 and Paper2.
- Paper 1 includes General Knowledge & Reasoning, Intellectual Ability & Mental Ability, Science & Simple Arithmetic.
- Paper 2 includes Computer Networking Software Subjects.
- If you qualify the Written Test then a Physical is followed.
- The physical tests are qualifying in nature.
- The MP Police Exam for the written test is of a duration of 2 Hours.
- There are two papers for MP Police 2022 Exam.
- The total no of marks for the written test is 200 marks where each paper will be 100 marks.
- The details of the marking scheme have not been disclosed yet. We shall update once released.
|Paper 1||General Knowledge & Reasoning||40|
|Intellectual Ability & Mental Ability||30|
|Science & Simple Arithmetic||30|
|Paper 2||Computer Networking Software Subjects||100|
Physical Standard Test
If you have qualified the MP Police Constable written exam test, then you will be required to appear for the MP Police Constable Physical Standard Test (PST). The height and weight of the candidates will be tested through PST. The requirement for the MP Police PST has been tabulated below.
The changes in the exam pattern will be updated here.
MP Police Constable Height For Male & Female Candidates
|MaleGeneral, OBC, SC||168 CM||81 CMSAfter Expansion: 86 CM|
|MaleST||160 CM||76 CMAfter Expansion 81 CM|
|Female||155 CM||Not Applicable|
Physical Efficiency Test
If you have qualified the MP Police PST, then you will have to qualify the physical efficiency test (PET). for MP Police Constable PET, you will be required to undergo the following tests as per your category. The PET will be qualifying in nature.
MP Police Constable PET For Male & Female Candidates
The MP Police Constable PET for male and female candidates is given below.
|MP Police PET||Male||Female|
|800 Metre Race||2 Min 45 Seconds||4 Minutes|
|Shotput||19 feet7.260 kg||15 feet4 kg|
|Long Jump||13 feet||10 feet|
MP Police Constable Final Selection
The final selection for the MP Police Constable Male and Female candidates will be declared on the basis of the marks obtained by you in the written exam. Hence, you should score maximum marks in the written test.
MP Police Constable Syllabus : Paper 1
The written test for MP Police Constable has two papers. The MP Police Constable Syllabus for Paper 1 is as follows:
- The total marks obtained by the aspirant in the examination will be counted for determining their order of merit.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The examination will contain multiple-choice, objective-type questions.
- Paper comprises three sub-part: General Knowledge and Reasoning, Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude, Science and Simple Arithmetic
1. General Knowledge and Reasoning Syllabus
The General Knowledge and Reasoning part contains a total of 30 questions. The following are the subjects covered in the section on General Knowledge and Reasoning:
|General Knowledge||General knowledge of Madhya Pradesh.Major wildlife sanctuary and national park, major rivers.Irrigation planning, major tourism (forts, palaces, ancient notable and natural places, caves, mausoleum, etc.)Major personalities of Madhya Pradesh (political, sportsmen, artist, administration, author, litterateur, social worker, etc.)|
|Reasoning||Analogies, similarities, and differences.Spatial visualisation.Spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis.Judgment, decision making, visual memory.Discrimination, observation, relationship concepts.Arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification.Arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding.Statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, etc.|
2. Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude Syllabus
In MP Police Paper 1, a total of 30 questions from the section of Intellectual Ability & Mental Aptitude are scheduled to be asked. The following are the subjects covered in this section:
|Topics of Intellectual Ability & Mental Aptitude|
|Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences.Punched hole/pattern – folding & unfolding.Figural Pattern – folding and completion.Indexing, Address matching.Date & city matching.Classification of center codes/roll numbers.Small & Capital letters/numbers.Coding – decoding classification.Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence.|
3. Science and Simple Arithmetic Syllabus
The part of Science & Simple Arithmetic is likely to have around 30 problems. The following are the subjects discussed:
|Science||Weight, mass, volume, reflection, refraction.Transparency, the law of motion and gravitation, etc.Chemistry is like a chemical reaction.Different acids, bases and gases, salt, metals, and non-metals.Chemical formula balancing and their facts etc.Biology: human body structure.Bacterias and diseases and their symptoms etc.|
|Simple Arithmetic||Simplification.Average.Percentage.Time & Work, Area.profit & Loss.Simple & Compound Interest.Time & Speed, Investment.HCF LCM.Problem On Ages.Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart and Data Interpretation, etc.|
MP Police Constable Syllabus: Paper 2
Candidates who are preparing for ASI (Computer) and Head Constable (Computer) will have to appear in Paper 2 in addition to Paper 1. The paper 2 syllabus will generally be based on the technical knowledge of Computer Networking Software subjects.
- MS Word, Microsoft One Note
- Microsoft Access
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Networks
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Database Management System
- Data Structures
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Visio and MS Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- The Internet
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS Project, Microsoft Publisher
MP Police Constable Salary Structure
MP Police Constable Salary Structure is given below:
|S. No.||Post||Pay-Scale||Grade Pay|
|3.||Assistant Sub Inspector||5200-20200||2400/-|
Note: MP Police Constable salary varies with the place of posting in the state because HRA & TA is different in each city.
MP Police Constable Perks and Allowance
MP Police Constables apart from their salaries also enjoy some additional perks and benefits. There are additional allowances which they can take benefit of. These include:
- Transportation Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Field allowances
- Police canteen
- Security allowances
- Medical Facilities
MP Police Constable Job Profile
The MP Police Constable is a serious post that comes with many responsibilities. The candidates who are looking to become Police Constables must understand the scope of work which includes enforcement of the law in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The job profile and responsibilities of MP Police Constables include:
- Maintaining law and order throughout the state.
- Preventing crime and illegal happenings in the state.
- Investigating crimes and identifying suspects, situations and events that can be potentially dangerous for the safety of the state.
- MP Police Constables will also be responsible for all the duties of ASIs and SIs in their absence.
MP Police Constable Career and Growth
Candidates who are recruited as MP Police Constables need not stay stuck in this position. There are chances of career growth and promotions that they can take. The authorities offer periodic promotions based on years of service and work.
|Promoted Post||Years of service required|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||5-6|
|Sub Inspector||Based on seniority or on showcasing exemplary services|
MP Police Constable FAQs
Q.1- How to fill MP police online form?
- To fill out the MP Police Online form, follow the following steps
- Visit the official website
- Register yourself using a valid email id and mobile number
- Login using the credentials
- Fill in the Application form and upload the required scanned documents.
Q.2- Can I fill the police form in MP after 12th?
Yes, as per the MP Police eligibility criteria you can fill the MP Police Exam form after Class 12th.
Q.3- How to prepare for MP police constable exam?
To prepare for the MP Police constable exam, you must thoroughly complete the entire syllabus and then practice multiple MP Police mock test for revision and improvement.
Q.4- How to join MP Police?
To join the MP Police, MP Police department releases various recruitment exam notifications. MP Police Exam recruitment exam is conducted for various posts. Apply and qualify the exam to join the MP Police